We have the following opening right now in our company.
Minimum Experience: 3 years
Location: Preferably Delhi NCR, but we are open to hiring anyone in India or abroad.
Deadline: 30th April 2015
Sparxsys is looking for a person who can take responsibility of the complete Drupal project and deliver it on time with quality. We are looking for someone who is passionate about developing web applications and eager to learn new technologies. The person will be doing lot of back end development work and should know Drupal inside out.
- Extremely good written and verbal skills of day to day English language
- Must be able to communicate with clients directly
- Should have worked with Drupal API before
- Should be able to work with REST
- Comfortable working with MySQL database
- Must be able to work on major Linux distros like Fedora/CentOS/Ubuntu
- Good writing skills, oh we repeated it!
Good to know Skills Vagrant, HTML, CSS
Education: B-Tech/B.E./M.C.A only
How to apply
- Send you resume with your contact, education, experience and links to Drupal work.
- Include the covering letter describing about yourself briefly.
- Mail should be sent to ravi at sparxsys dot com
Hiring process and probation period
Send your resume as described above > If shortlisted we will get back to you > Interview > Job Offer
Sometimes things don't work out as expected. We have a probation period of 1 to 2 months. Usually within 1 month both candidate and us will get a good idea about our relation and we can take a call whether to continue further or not.
- We follow Agile for most of our projects
- 4.5 days/week
- Working late is strictly prohibited and to be avoided at all time
- Decide your own working hours
- Work from home is perfectly alright
- We rely on online collaborative tools to allow us work remotely like JIRA, Hipchat, Google Drive, Skype, Team Viewer
- Incentives from time to time